Peace is of This Tabernacle

 Janine, my child, come and let us move into the River of the I Am where you may let go of this noise. The noise causes fear within you but there is no fear to be had. It is just the noise. 

I am pleased that you come to me and we may move into the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and allow me to feed you with the ways of my heart. The noise cannot be here. Only peace reigns here.  

The lesson today is to come to me all the sooner when the noise rings loudly in your ears. I do understand, Janine, that you work to end the noise by following its angst that you may appease your worry. But, my child, worry cannot be here and you would do well to come to me sooner.

Now that you have peace within your heart, let this lesson take root. When you come to me when the noise begins its ringing in your ears it cannot get louder if you turn to me. 

Peace shall never leave you, Janine, for it is always but a turn away from the noise by coming to this Tabernacle.  Take note of how swiftly the noise leaves you when you place your hands upon this Tabernacle. This Tabernacle is of God's promises of the peace of my Son, the Lamb. Let this day serve as a promise. When the noise hits, place your hands upon this Tabernacle and watch the noise leave. Let this day serve as a promise that this Tabernacle is here for you, not just upon your awakening, but always.

Prepare another place for me that shall be just for you and me, my child. Prepare this place and you shall see me in all of God's glory and plans for us.