Seek Love Only and See Jesus in all things

 Janine, my child, we move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune. You are of my heart . You are of the yes. You are loved and loving. This is the fruit of your attendance to your soul that is now opened to your God and to me and to Jesus.

Love loves for the sake of love and only love. Love takes in the love of others and loves in spite of another's closed heart.

Love loves and seeks to see through to each soul regardless of what is seen on the outside. This is an impossible task if you see only from the eyes of the outside world of noise and judgments of others.

All is possible when you see from the eyes of the River of the I Am where souls are opened and exposed to the Light of Jesus who is the Lifeblood of the River of the I Am.

Let us walk into the world today in love.  Seek only to love and you shall see Jesus in all things.