The Blanketing of Love and Only Love

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you come to me at this Tabernacle that I may nurture you and attend to your needs. I fill you that you may be of your design. I feed you in all parts that you may be prepared to enter the world filled with the food of love and only love. No need to do anything other than to take in my love. We are mother and child in the holdings of God's graces. We are mother and child in the love and only love of the River of the I Am. We flow with Jesus within these depths. When you are filled we shall enter the world with Jesus armed with His love and only love.

Breathe in the Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Breathe in the communion of our hearts that breathe with Jesus for we gather here in His name and where there are two or more gathered in the name of Jesus, there He is. Hear His soft voice speak of His love for us.

Take in the warm blanketing of love and only love. Janine, you have come to this Tabernacle with your yes for these many years. Each day is anew with expansion and growth of your soul.  You love today deeper than your yesterday for your soul grew you in your yesterday.

Rest now and be still and know how much you are loved.