The Excitement of Each Day

 Janine, my child, come in the joy of my heart that is pleased to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. I love you and I feed you and I attend to you on this new day. This Tabernacle fills you and shows you the  ways of my heart that mothers with the love of my womb. What you taste is what Jesus gives.  

Let us join our hearts and taste each other and the love that passes between us in a communion that is with Jesus for it is by Jesus that this Tabernacle exists. It is by Jesus that love fills us. What we have is because  of my yes to be mother to Jesus and to all of mankind. 

I show you the way of the yes that cannot foresee what God has waiting for us. Love never gets old. Love moves into a forever that grows and grows your soul. Love knows love expands and walks with the excitement of each day. There is awareness that grows with the yes and holds dear awareness of Eternity. 

Take in this awareness that I, the mother of Jesus, love you in the joy of my heart. I grew Jesus in my womb. I grew in the excitement of mothering the Son of God.  The pain of watching Him die for us has been ground into the depths of the River of the I Am and replaced with the fodder of the garden that awaits you and all of my children.