The Extraordinary From the Ordinary

 Janine, my child, I welcome you into this Tabernacle and I welcome you to this new day that is rising and is anew with joy and play. Let us flow deeply into the depths of your heart and soul where the River flows through us and out into the world for this is the way of the love and only love of the River.

I love you, Janine. I walk with you in all things. As we walk today, take note of your heart that finds joy in those we walk with. Your heart finds joy in the newness of the day for your yesterday has given way to this new day.

There are many wonders ahead of us today. In the ordinary there is much extraordinary when your heart and soul are awake and open to seeing the ordinary become extraordinary. God's miracles are seen in the ordinary. Miracles go unnoticed when you are blind to them. Let us walk in the awakened position that you may take in the extraordinary from the ordinary.