The Garden of Roses

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you come to me and place your hands on this Tabernacle. As you take the breath of letting go, you are freed to be with me for the breath of letting go allows me to take you into my heart. The breath of letting go is your yes and your call to me for within that exhale the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am are called upon. 

Today is anew with our communion. Today is anew with the joy of the garden that we share. Take in the love of our garden and its beauty as well as the prayers that emanate from what we have within this garden.

I take in the garden you have prepared for me. I take in this space that you have made anew with the love of what we have. 

It is here that we witness to others with Jesus. It is here that we take in the love and only love of Jesus. It  is here that you are prepared to give to others for it is  here where you are filled to overflowing that others may be given the overflow. 

I take in the joy that you share with me. You are peaceful and joyful for this time and space is blessed by your attendance to it. I am pleased that you have made this space for us to enjoy, The garden of roses made for me shows your love for me. We pray as one here within the garden of roses.