The Lifeblood of Jesus Gains us the New Earth

 Janine, my child, you have come to this Tabernacle and placed yourself before me that we may flow into the depths of the River of the I Am and commune in the ways of mother and child. I feed you with my heart and show you the way to Jesus who is the Lifeblood here within the River.

The Lifeblood of Jesus flows with us and between us through us. It follows us and flows through us in all things. What we gain here we move into the world to share with others.

Love holds no bounds. Love and only love touches those paced before us for we give all of ourselves to giving what we receive. Our walk is prayer for we give all to God.

We pray in the solitude of our souls where Jesus and His Holy Spirit abide. Take in the beauty before us. You are warmed by my heart and hold much grace. You are loved greatly and known to all of the River of the I Am for all flow with us in the mystical body of Jesus. 

The souls within the River of the I Am love greatly and power the River that the New Earth may be established. Love shall one day overpower war and  hate. What you cannot see with your earthly eyes you must come to see and know within your entire being and that is that the Lifeblood of Jesus has gained us the promise of the New Earth.