The Role of Science

 Janine, my child, I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am and feed you with the nurture of my heart. You are fed here with the love of  my womb for Jesus holds my heart.

Today's view of my heart is the lesson of the good intentions of the world. God has given us much in the ways of grace within the world. To see these graces is to see the fruits of the opened heart and soul.

What you call science holds grace to show you the love of God for God is science. The science I speak of is the awareness that the world expands and grows with God's love and only love. God's science holds truths that man may make good from. Man may also make evil with the gifts of science. Science is as the gift of life where some make good from and some make evil from.

Man can do good with science or do evil with science but it does not change what God intends. God intends man to use science to see Him in all things. When man makes good with science it brings love and relief to the many for it shows God's love in all things. When man makes evil with science it works to destroy God's love.

Janine, my child, we walk to witness and show God's science of love and only love where the soul opens and finds it's God. This is the science of love and only love. All roads of science lead back to God. 

Stay awake to the things of science. The science of the moon and the stars and the body and what you call psychology are all gifts of science.  Let those with ears to hear, hear.