We Shall Nurture in the Name of Jesus

 Janine, come and let us cast out the noise as we flow into the depths of the River of the I Am where the noise cannot be. Take in the beauty of the music before us. Take in the rose garden of our love for each other. 

To be of my heart is to be filled with the love and only love of the River of the I Am. To be of this Tabernacle is to give yourself to me. To be in this time and space is to be nurtured and prepared for the day.

Take and see what is in your heart. Take in and see what is in your soul. Take in and see what is love and only love that keeps your heart and soul opened to what is of no effort.  What we have is peaceful and flowing with no need for effort.

Take and see your breath that breathes with me in the cadence of love and only love. The music of our souls becomes prayer within the River of the I Am. The music made by our communion holds love and only love.

Today may seem ordinary to the many, my child. There is nothing ordinary about what we have. I am pleased that you attend to this Tabernacle today that we may have what we have. The song being played by our hearts shall walk us into the world together. There is nothing ordinary about our walk into the world today. We shall witness to those who are placed before us and we shall nurture in the name of Jesus who walks with us.