What You Cannot do Jesus Shall Do

 Janine, my child, you are of my heart and you are of the River of the I Am. Your yes has made it so. Take in my love as I take in your love. Take in the ways of the River of the I Am where all of the yes flow with Jesus who is the lifeblood of the River.

Come and let go of any and all fret for the noise cannot enter here. You become still here where the River takes us into its flow with no effort, just rest. Allow your body to rest in my heart where I give you my love and where I take in your love. 

Today has much pain for so many. Let us pray with all of the River that God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. There are those who choose evil over love and over God for they see not the ways of their own soul where God abides. 

Do not keep your eyes on the evil, my child, Rather, keep your eyes on Jesus and give to Him your burdens. Let His love carry us into the world where we love and invite others to the peace that Jesus offers. When you turn over all to Jesus you allow Him to send His Holy Spirit to counter evil. What you cannot do, Jesus shall do. Evil shall one day give itself up to the will of God.