You Are Deeper than Your Yesterday

 Janine, my child, take the breath that takes you to me. Take the breath that takes you into my heart where my words touch you in your deepest parts. You hear me. Your hands write and dance with my love. You are opened to your design. Come and  let go that we may be mother and child in the wonder of the River of the I Am. 

We flow in the gentleness and newness of the day. No matter that the world may say it is the same as your yesterday. We know that today is anew with a deeper love than your yesterday for this is the way of our Creator. Take in this time and space in the newness of your heart that loves much deeper than your yesterday.

The River grows you with each day for the River can be of no other way. The River thus flows towards the New Earth for it gathers and grows in the power needed to flow into the New Earth. Power is in terms of love and only love. Your yesterday showed you that without the power of the River of the I Am the Earth would not be. The River flows in the awareness that love and only love can end all evil.