Giving and Receiving Within Relationship

 Janine, come. I welcome you here to the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I give you my heart and show you that I am but a turn away from the world for as you place your hands upon  this Tabernacle there I am. As you place your hands upon this Tabernacle we commune with Jesus for when there are two or more gathered in His name, there He is.

I take in the sunshine of this day with you as does Jesus. I take in the beauty of this rose garden as you do and as Jesus does.

To be of the River of the I Am is to know the grace and great value of relationship. In relationship you discover the grace to give and receive.  In relationship you are given the opportunity to grow in love and only love. To be in relationship with me and Jesus is to see how grand relationship is for we give what we receive. 

There are the many who have not opened fully to relationship for theirs is a life of being closed to the depths of the River of the I Am that dwells deep within them.

Relationship is hidden when one is closed off to their own depths. You cannot be to another when  you are not to yourself. Therefore, to be opened to your depths lies the ability to be in relationship with another where giving and receiving may pass from one to the other. Let those with ears to hear, hear.