God's Garden

 Janine, I hear your call and I see you place yourself before me at this beautiful Tabernacle. It is beautiful, not because of the amount of cost, but rather, the amount of love placed into it. Come and let us take in the beauty of this time and space that is of our hearts and souls where love grows with each day.

Our love is as the nutrients placed in the garden of flowers that the flowers may grow into the beauty we see on this new day.

I am graced with the nutrients given to me where I give them to you that you may grow the beauty that is deep within you. Your heart and soul must be fed just as the flowers that you may grow in the beauty of God's Garden.

To attend to your soul is to be fed with the nutrients to grow God's Garden of love and only love. Take in the roses before you for they are a reminder of how we are growing God's Garden.  They may seem artificial but they are real for they show how you are being  fed. The beauty of this garden shows the beauty of your soul that is being fed daily.