Pure Joy and Pure Peace that is of Jesus

 Janine, my child you are in need of letting go. Place yourself before this Tabernacle and take the breath that slows all done and allows us to move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and Child. I am  your mother and I feed you, attend to you and prepare you for the day.

I am pleased that you are of excitement for the day. You are of great joy. Today shall grace us with the great joy and love that is of Jesus. Peace is the fruit of Jesus. You take in and accept this peace and love.

You are at times as the little one called Faith who finds excitement with the joy of play. At times Faith gives way to the part of you that witnesses and finds joy in that. Faith is growing and playing and learning that all things of life need not be fearful, but rather, be of joy and peace for Jesus carries the worry for you.

Be still for this time and take in the pure joy of being. Be still for this time and take in the pure love of my heart and the pure love and only love of Jesus. When it is time we shall move into the world to spread what we have.