Seeing with the Eyes of Jesus

 Janine, my child, come and let go of yourself that we may enter the River of the I Am. Let go with the breath that takes you into my heart and the heart of the River of the I Am. Take the breath that takes in my heart and my nurture. Take note of how quickly the noise leaves as we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am.

Take note of your new learning that has reshaped the way you see the world for Jesus shows you the new way in each day and in each inch and moment. Today finds you a bit confused for the old learning is giving way to the new. 

Your dream showed you that Jesus came to teach you of the way to love, not only the lovable, but also those that on the surface may seem unlovable to you and to man. You learned that Jesus loves each with no matter the way of the world and that included those who crucified Him.

To see Jesus not judge any child gives you a view of the true Jesus who asks us to love as He loves with no judgment. To see as Jesus sees, you learn to seek what is beyond the surface to see what is beneath and that is the soul.

Let us walk with the eyes of Jesus today and love all including those that may seem unlovable. To see the soul of another even when it may be hidden is to see God.