The Balm of the Peace of Jesus

 Janine, my child,  I love you and I know your love for me. Let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where your breath takes in what we have. The breath of letting go is the breath that allows us to leave the world and move into the mystical depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child.

Love within your body takes in as the breath. The peace of your body is as the breath that takes in air and gives it back to the world. This peace breathes out into the world that others may have this peace and love.

Do not take lightly what we have for it fills you and spreads into the world as does your breath. Let us take in the beauty of this time for your breath holds much grace. Your breath knows its God. 

Jesus breathed onto others and gave the invocation of healing. As we walk today let us be of prayer that the breath you breathe out into the world breathes the breath of the Holy Spirit of Jesus to heal with the balm of His peace.