The Circle of Healing

 Janine, my child I taste your gratitude. I love you and I place no conditions on what we have. I know your heart places no conditions on what we have. I hear your heart and your prayers. I hear you worry and I walk with you in all joy and all worry.

As we commune in the depths of the River of the I Am ,I know of the noise and the ways your childhood history uses the noise to attempt to condemn what we have. I am pleased that the Holy Spirit has walked with you and given you peace in the places that were so wounded.

Today is anew with the love that rises up from where those wounds once were. The memories rise up, but my child, these memories hold no more angst or pain. Rather, these memories give rise to prayer for all of those who caused the wounds. As you view these old wounds, you feel love, compassion and forgiveness rather than pain and hate.

Your love and compassion and forgiveness are as the boomerang for when a wound is healed such as yours,  you give and receive love, compassion and forgiveness in all things. This is the circle of healing. This is the way of the River of the I Am. This is the way of Jesus. Let those with ears to hear, hear.