The Face of Jesus

 Janine, my child, I am your mother and I am here to feed you and nurture you in the ways of my heart. Let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune. You take in my nurture and I take in your love. 

Your dream showed you that the man thought to be dead by others was in actuality not dead but alive. You saw what appeared to be a dead man and yet you could not bury him for you knew he was alive. You took the man and waited in your home until he breathed again and awoke. 

The man was Jesus, Janine, who was killed (you knew this was a plot made up by those who hated him) and thought to be dead but lives.  You know Jesus lives. The dream showed you the path of Jesus. 

Remember the face in your dream for it is Jesus. Jesus lives in you and in all of mankind.  The beauty of the man, Jesus, who has risen has been shown to you. It surprises you that the man shown you was shaven and that confuses you. Jesus is Jesus, my child. I remind you it is the same face of Jesus of another dream.

Now, my child, your dreams can be trusted for Jesus is Jesus even though you expected Jesus to be bearded and in a white robe,  Your dream showed the manhood of Jesus.