We Dance in the Light Once Again

 Janine, my child, letting go is accomplished with your attention to your soul. To let go at this Tabernacle is to free yourself that you may enter here and hear me, taste me and know my heart.

This Tabernacle is the gateway for you to enter the River of the I Am. The gateway to the mystical ways of your being is through the heart and soul, that with attention each day learns to let go and allow, just allow the Holy Spirit to open the soul.

The Holy Spirit is the force that takes us into the depths of the River of the I Am where Jesus and I and all of the yes abide.

Come to me and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Your hands dance with love, my love, Janine. Your hands dance upon this Tabernacle as you take in Jesus and the love that flows with us and through us and into the world.

I remind you of the noise that cast you into worry in your yesterday.  The old rose up with fear and worry from your past. Today, Janine, you are back with the peace of Jesus for the dark noise has been confronted and made null and void. Today, we dance in the Light of the River of the I Am once again.