All Souls Shall One Day Be Opened

 Janine, my child, I love you and I welcome you to my heart that is of this Tabernacle. It is a new day and your yesterday has grown you into today.  

God has granted us this time and this place that we may commune in the ways of mother and child. We are graced to be mother and child by God's design.

There are the many who have not opened to their design for they carry the wounds that keep closed that which God has intended to be opened. There are the many who cannot see and taste what you and I have.

Let us pray that my children open to their design while on this Earth. Know that all souls shall be opened in the next world with no matter the ways of this world. God so loves us that there shall be the one day when all shall see and taste His love and only love.