Come and Receive the Goodness of Jesus

 Janine, my child, I am your mother and I am pleased that you come to me with your heart and your hands and your entire being. Come and let us flow into the depths of the River of the I Am. Allow me to fill you with the ways of my heart that loves you with a love that is beyond your human ways.

Today shall see us in the mystical ways of the River of the I Am where God's Light shines upon us and within us and through us into the world that Light may touch others with the mystical body of Jesus.

Jesus is our guide in both the physical and mystical. To know the soft voice of Jesus is to know love with no judgments or anger or war, just peace and relationship.

To hear the soft voice of Jesus is to know God. To know Jesus in relationship is to know the joy of giving and receiving.  His Light gives to you and you receive it deep within your depths. As you look upon what is before you, you take in and receive the good that is of the Spirit of Jesus.  Jesus takes in your love and gratitude and knowing of the ways of His love and only love.  

Jesus shows us the path to the New Earth where all is enlightened to relationship with Him. Jesus is soft and does not invade, but rather, awaits your turning to Him and His Holy Spirit that seeks only relationship with no control ever. We gather to pray and be with Jesus. We become one in the void that holds Eternity.