Declare Peace and Not War

 Janine, my child, you become of my heart and the River of the I Am when you place yourself before this Tabernacle. Come and be alive in all parts for you are taken into the depths of the River of the I Am where you are expanded and take in the nurture and love of my heart.

My heart fills you that you may grow in the ways of Jesus who is in relationship with you. Taste the freedom to just be of your design with no matter the noise that lurks above the River. Here in these depths all is love with no harm wanted or war declared.

Peace is that which has no mandate of war or hate or the want to do harm to the Earth. Peace washes over you when you allow it to flow over you. Peace is the letting go of the noise and ending the war within you that the war without may someday end.

When you walk in the peace of Jesus you walk with Him and this walk exudes love and only love. Our walk washes love over you, my child, and in so doing it offers others this peace as well.

When you declare peace and not war you declare the love of Jesus who walks with  us and offers this peace to others. This peace does not attend to war and shall one day end war. Firstly, the war within must end and then war without shall cease. let those with ears to hear, hear.