Do Not Rush What we Have

 Janine, my child, come and be of my heart. Place yourself before me at this Tabernacle and know that I come to you and take you into the depths of the River of the I Am.

To be taken into the depths of the River of the I Am is to come to know how much you are loved and known. These depths wash over you and into you and then into the world for what fills you here shall be shared with the world. The River of the I Am flows to take in your love, add to your love, and then distributes it back into the world filled with the Holy Spirit of Jesus.

Today finds you empty and in need of my nurture and filling. Come, be still and stay here until you are prepared to reenter the world filled and no longer empty. My dearest child, this time and space is firstly to fill you that you may know how much you are loved. Stay and do not rush what we have.