Grace is Given and Not Earned

 Janine, my child, look to the stars today and enjoy the light of this new day. Enjoy God's gifts as we move into the depths of the River of the I Am. Take in my nurture that loves you. Take in our relationship with Jesus who is here with us.

As you look up to the stars, my child, do you see Jesus in the stars? Do you see our God that is expanding within the stars? 

From these depths you see God everywhere for He is in everything. It is of the small eyes of my children who see not the large view for their eyes and heart are hidden from the truth of God's love in all things. 

Take in  Gods' expansive love that gives to us regardless of what you call worthiness for God makes all worthy. Joy is the want of God. It is man that closes off from the joy of God's graces. 

We walk into the world to show that grace is given and not earned. Let us open what my children have closed.