I Shall Show You the way out of Confusion

Janine. My child, you are mine by God's design. You are loved beyond measure. Rest yourself here with me. Allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. 

 I shall fill you with the love of my heart that holds the love of Jesus, the Light of my womb.
Today is graced with no matter the clanging of the noise that is asking you to fear that which is confusing to you. Your body holds the confusion of long ago. Fear not for I am with you and I shall walk with you in this confusion. 

Today, my child, shall show you the intensity of my love for I shall show you the way out of confusion and into the light of the truth of your body. Stay open to me and to the love that is within your body. Let your body see and taste me in the confusion and watch the confusion die to the truth of your depths.