I walk within Your Countenance

 Janine, my child, come and know I am pleased with your attendance to this Tabernacle. You have made the sign of the Cross to show you are humble and assertive that Jesus is your brother and Savior. To be of this Tabernacle is to be of Jesus and to be of your design for you are designed to be of my heart. I am your mother and I take the grace and credit given me by God to be your mother will all that this truth carries.

I am your mother in all things. You carry the lifeblood of my womb for by God's hand and the life and death of my Son, I am your mother always and forever.

No man can take away what we have. God protects us with His promises for He gave us His Son, the Lamb.  I love you with all of my heart and I give you  my heart, Janine. You have given this time and space to be of my heart in a way that cannot be on the surface of the River for we are deep within the depths of the River of the I Am where the surface noise cannot be.

You have always said yes to me even when you knew not my name. You knew me as the one who held you in all of your pain. You knew Jesus even before you knew His name. You called out to mother in all of your torture and pain. 

A child has no way to name the wounds you received nor able to name the holding of your being as you went through the pain of those wounds.

Today, Janine, you attest to both the wounds and to the holding of your heart and soul by me and Jesus. You attest to Eternity. You attest to that place deep within you that knows who I am and who Jesus is. You attest, my child, not so much by words but by your loving countenance that spreads my love into the world. Your joy is seen and your love is tasted by others. I walk with you within your countenance.