Jesus Lives Within You

 Janine, my child, a new day is arising. It is another day to be of my heart. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we flow in God's love for us. We are mother and child by God's grace.

The colors before you are both man made and God made. Take in the colors from the view and taste of the River of the I Am where the colors before you expand and grow into the wonder of God's love for you, both in the physical and mystical worlds. 

This time and place is for us. This time and place is with Jesus. My dear child, it is not that we are ever separated, but it is this time that is the most precious for we are deep in the holdings of mother and child. We are not of the world, but rather, of the depths of the River of the I Am where you are fed and held in love and only love.

I feed you that you may feed. I love you in ways you have yet to discover for you are fed with only that which grows you in the increments of your ability to take in what my heart holds for you and all of my children.

Soon enough you shall walk with me and Jesus to touch souls for we carry the Holy Spirit of Jesus where others may be touched with my love and only love. Jesus lives within you and He loves through you. Let it be known to all men that Jesus lives within each soul for it is He that Has given everlasting life to each soul.