Jesus Loves You Even When You choose Him Not

 Good day, my child. I am pleased to be here with you. I am graced to be your mother by God's hand. We are graced to be mother and child. Let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune with Jesus.

You are mine and you have come to this Tabernacle with the openness and nakedness to hear me, to taste me and to know my heart that shows you love and only love in spite of your fret at times. 

Each day I show you the way into your very depths that grow deeper with each day. Today, my child, I show you a part of my heart that holds love for those who have shown no love while on Earth for theirs was the walk of a closed heart.

See what I see, Janine, and that is that there is no fault here. These children were not nurtured and could not be of love for their hearts were forced to close by those who caused deep wounds to them.

See the love of my heart and the heart of Jesus as we embrace each child with no matter the amount of sin carried while on Earth.  See with the love of my heart that holds each child dear to me with no matter the sins. Love hath no judgment of sin for love knows sin is a word for a closed heart that walled off the soul. 

In the end, Jesus and each soul shall have the conversation of love and only love even if the soul chooses to say no. It takes the love of Jesus to see past all sin even when evil is chosen.