The Child of Worry and Fret

     Janine, my child, come. Today is anew with so much love for you. Do not be swayed by the noise of your night. The noise rose within you causing fear and trepidation with no apparent cause. There is no worthiness to the noise that casts doubt upon you. I am with you and you are her with me where you have chosen to be.

Janine, it may seem that there are two parts of you where the one is peaceful and the other is very fearful and wishes to hide. That part is of the old noise that claims you are not safe. You awoke to the fear where the old was tormenting you with the want to hide.

Take note of the peace within your heart as the day rises here within the River of the I Am. As we flow into the depths of the River of the I Am, take note of the beauty before you. Take note of the fear that has left you. 

Janine, my child, I cannot promise you that this fear will leave you, but I can promise you that it can no longer control you for this fear is relegated to your awakening. In the time of your childhood there was need to fret, but that is of no more need. Know that the fear is but a part of the story of your childhood where worry was real and true. It is no longer true. It is important that you speak to the fear and show it you are no longer the child of pain and worry and fret.