The Excitement of the New Day

 Janine, my child, the new day is arising and you are here before me at this Tabernacle.  You and I are mother and child by the grace of God. I nurture you in the ways of motherhood and the love of my Son, our Savior.  I pray with you and prepare you for the day of love and only love. By God's hand we shall be forever.

Take in the beauty of the softness of the day. Take in the beauty of the wind that takes the love and only love with it as it moves across the land. We move with the flow of the River of the I Am as it flows towards the New Earth.

Take not your eyes off the great pearl of prize for Eternity is true and real. Taste what God has given us on this new day. Let us take in the beauty of our walk today.

You are never alone. You are learning to walk with the newness of the day that shines brightly within your heart. When you make no expectations or wants and await the inch and moment with the excitement of God's love for you, you are giving back to God what is God's. God only wishes to have us be of His love where all is respected and in relationship. This is the way of the River of the I Am.