The Food of Life Everlasting

 Janine, my child, it is a new day and a new start. You come to me on this new day and as we await the sunrise, you know that it shall rise. So too you rise up in darkness knowing you shall be with me and the Light shall rise up within you for we move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child along with Jesus, the Light. 

To come to this Tabernacle each day with no matter the ways of the outside world is to know that I attend to you and prepare you for the day ahead. You attend to your soul and you also attend to others for this time becomes prayer for self and others. To be filled is to have the ability to move into the world to fill others. 

The food of life here fills with the power of the River of the I Am. The food of life here is Jesus who is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am. The food of life within the River of the I Am holds the keys to everlasting life.