The Intensity of My Love

 Janine, my child, you come to this Tabernacle and await my holding that we may enter into the depths of your soul where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I love you with all of my heart as you love yours with all of your heart. To be of this depth is to know nurture and a love that does not hold any contempt or need to control. All is of love here that nurtures you in the ways of your design.

You have been designed to take in my love that you may grow in the ways of my heart that loves with no expectations of a return. My return is in the knowing that I am with you and I walk with you as you grow in the ways of your design that knows Jesus and thus your God.

Your soul is designed to know God for God has placed Himself within this seed that is within the depths of your soul. You cannot be separated from your seed for your soul is forever. God so loves that when you make your choice to choose Him or not you shall know Him by the nakedness of your own soul. 

Should your child choose evil, Janine, would that stop you from loving your child? Would you declare that child not yours anymore or would you love your child to the ends of the Earth? 

I know your heart and no matter what your child chooses you would still love your child with the same intensity of love and only love. This, Janine, is the way of my heart and the way of our Father, our God.  No child is ever abandoned for there is always hope that each soul shall choose God in the end. God is love and only love.