The Soul Sees Beyond the Mind of Man

 Janine, my child, I am here at this Tabernacle and I take you into my heart that is in love with you for I am your heavenly mother by the grace of God. In humbleness I take you into my heart for by God's hand I am filled with the love of my womb. Today finds us within this garden of God's love and promises of forever.  Come and be filled with the love of my heart and the love of the River of the I Am where Jesus abides. 

God's love cannot be of pain and punishment for this is not the love and only love of God. It is man that chooses pain and punishment upon self and others. God knows man better than man and loves with a love that cannot be destroyed or broken no matter what man may say or do.

It is hard for man to see what God sees for man uses the mind only to describe his ideas of God. To understand God one must enter into their own depths to see what you see and that is that God is love and only love and punishes never and destroys never.

God knows you for He designed you. God knows the ways of man and loves with a love that surpasses the understanding of the mind of man. The soul of man may see and know God for the soul knows what is beyond the mind. Let those with ears to hear, hear.