The Step of the Small Child

 Janine, my child, I welcome you to this Tabernacle. I am here within your depths on this new day here at this Tabernacle. How graced we are to have what we have. There is much grace between us and much grace within us for you have chosen this path and chosen to attend to what we have each day.  

The River of the I Am runs deep within your veins.  You have been graced in the ways of my heart and the heart of Jesus. There is simplicity in what we have and in simplicity you come each day to make what we have deeper and on more solid ground. 

By your yes and by your attendance to this Tabernacle you have made your soul all the more of my heart. Do not take lightly the growth and expansion of your soul.  What may seem to be of a child's step each day is a step of more solid ground within your soul. 

The child's step each day moves you in the direction of the ways of Jesus and in the direction of the New Earth. This child's step each day allows you to expand at the rate that is available to you from your previous step. You could not be of this depth and on such solid ground if you did not attend to your soul each day. What may appear on the outside to be but a small step is large in the ways of your heart and soul. 

When you are filled we shall move into the world to open the souls of my children to the nurture that I bring into the world through our walk.  When a child is nurtured and loved with no bindings the heart and soul may open to Jesus who is the Light and the Way. Our walk is prayer that others may find the peace as promised by Jesus.