We Shall Expand Always and Forever

 Janine, my child, Let go and allow yourself to be taken into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. Today is anew with my nurture and attendance to what we have.

Today, as the sun rises, so too we rise with all that is of God. To be mother and child is to give and receive love. I fill you and ask nothing but I receive your love for me in great measure.

I feed you and you feed me for we are mother and child. The world alone cannot know this love for what we have is of the mystical as well as the physical world.

To be awakened to both the physical and mystical within the world is to know of God's graces. To see from the River of the I Am is to see and taste both the physical and mystical.

Love within your heart and soul hath no limits for this is the way of the River of the I Am where we expand always and forever.