God Has Designed the World for US

 Janine, my child, I open this Tabernacle that you may enter into my heart and into the River of the I Am where we are able to commune in the ways of mother and child. Watch and taste as the noise remains on the surface while we flow into the depths of the River. Watch and taste as your breath slows and takes in my nurture. Watch and taste as the surroundings become of the mystical where you hear, see and taste my love and the love of Jesus who carries us with His  lifeblood.

The day is rising anew where the old is left behind. You are anew today, Janine, for you are expanding here with me and Jesus. Today, you are anew for your yesterday grew you in the ways of God's love for you. 

You cannot compare your yesterday to today for today moves within the world and the universe like no other day. The hairs on your head are growing today. The earth is growing today unlike your yesterday.  The universe is growing today unlike your yesterday. 

Do not compare nor make small what is large and grand by God's hand.  You are growing today for you are attending to your soul where we walk with Jesus within the world. Just as the child looks up and sees the stars in awe, so too you awaken to the grand design of God's world for us. God has designed all of this for us.