God is in the Here and Now

 Janine, my child, come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where our love dances in the Light of the Lifeblood of the River. Here, my child, you are free from the boundaries of the earth. Here, my child, our love for each other is known. You write my words from the depths of the River of the I Am where our souls commune with Jesus. All of the River join us in our dance of love and only love.

Love and only love holds no anger. Love and only love holds no judgments. Love and only love keeps no jealousy even when it may creep in from the old. Love and only love learns to not keep score upon another.

Love and only love lives in the moment and not the old spaces. Love and only love seeks not to predict the future for God makes folly of those who attempt to predict what even God does not predict. Folly attempts to see into the future. The wise seek to take care of what is here that the future may be taken care of. 

The wise seek only to witness to what is here for the wise know God shows Himself in the here and now. Let those with ears to hear, hear.