Jesus Has Gained Us Our Eternity Together

 Janine, as you gaze upon this rose garden, know that it is made of your love wrapped up in my love for this garden represents what we have. Your heart slows that you may take in your mother. I feed you with my nurture and the love of my womb, Jesus.

You are humble of heart and soul. You learn a bit more and taste a bit more of me each day for your soul takes in a bit more each day. Know that these roses show your love for me in a physical way and my love returns to you in a physical and mystical way. 

You are learning that it matters less and less what others may deem to be absent, which is your exposed soul that knows what it knows for the exposed soul knows the truth of God. 

We have what we have by God's grace and design. You were designed to be naked of body and soul where the two walk in a wholeness that knows God and one day you shall return to the nakedness of  both again for this is God's promise to you and to all of His children. My yes and the yes of Jesus makes it so. 

Ponder the love of the yes for it is our salvation and it is our Eternity together. Joy shall be ours forever.