Jesus is in the Overflow of Love and Only Love

 Janine, come and be with me in the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the sweet flow of mother and child. Come and allow me to take you and nurture you with the love and nurture of my heart. I give you my heart that you may know how much you are loved by the Light of my womb.

It is not for you to give matter to any worry about how my children may perceive me. It is of the Holy Spirit that works to touch others through our walk. Do not give matter to anything other than our love and only love that emanates from our walk together.

We walk together with Jesus who is the Light that shows our way. Our walk is to be of the simplicity of the River of the I Am where the love and only love of Jesus emanates from. To love as Jesus loves is to come to know Jesus in relationship where your heart is filled to overflowing. Jesus is in the overflow of love and only love.