Jesus is promising us Something Better

Janine, come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we may commune in the gentleness and peacefulness of the River. I feed you as we hold each other in the presence and love of my womb, Jesus.

Jesus comes to promise something better.  Jesus comes to be in relationship with you where peace and joy are the fruits of these promises. 

Life shall be better because Jesus loves all into Eternity.  Multiply what you have now by tenfold and then tenfold more. When that is reached it shall be tenfold more and expand into Eternity.

Jesus is the light.  Jesus is the beginning and the forever. Jesus knows you better than you know yourself.
Come and be with Jesus and hear His soft voice. 

His voice tells you to "Come and believe and trust in me for I have something  better than your human ways can ever imagine. Come and follow me for I am the truth and the way."