Jesus Makes Your Heartbeat Calm and Peaceful

 Janine, my child, I am here and I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. I am pleased that you come to me to attend to what we have. Come and be filled. Come and be known. Come and let us commune with Jesus within the mystical living waters of the River of the I Am.

It is not necessary to make judgments or seek to be anything other than what is of your design. The ego mind wishes to make complicated that which is simple. Take note of how simple it is here within the depths of the River of the I Am. Take note of how simply the River flows in gentleness and joy and peace.

Take note of how your heart beats in the gentleness and simplicity of God's graces. No need to be of anything other than what is within your soul for the soul knows how to await and witness to what is before you.

It is the noise that complicates the beauty of God's graces.  Janine, my child, it is not the outside world that makes simple. It is the inside world of the mystical living waters of the River of the I Am that makes all simple.

You heartbeat in the outside world carries the heartbeat of the River where Jesus abides.  Your heartbeat in the outside world allows Jesus to carry your burdens that make your heartbeat calm and peaceful and simple.