Listen to Your Soul

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you are here before me. Do not take matter with the ways you approach this Tabernacle for you place yourself before me with your entire being and that is all that is necessary to taste me and to move with me into the depths of the River of the I Am.

To ask yourself to change yourself to be of something that is not of you is to be foolish. I take you as you are when you come to me. I take you into my heart as you are when you place yourself before me. 

I do not judge, my child. I show you the foolishness of judging yourself harshly. When you are of the opened heart and soul there shall always be the choices as to whom you attend to for love gives what it receives when you walk from the view of the River of the I Am.

Janine, my dearest child, we walk to give to others what we have. When you choose to attend to another, I walk with you and attend with you. This is not a disruption that takes you away from me.  Rather, it is a gift of God where we attend to another. You always choose to attend to this Tabernacle in the timing of your heart and soul. 

Make no worry or matter about timing.  Make matter of listening to your soul where Jesus and I abide with you and where the soul knows its needs. Your soul knows it needs to be attended to by this Tabernacle for this is our design. Listen to your soul.