Peace Spreads Through Us

 Janine, come and let us be of prayer as we move into the depths of the River of the I Am. As you take in my nurture, let us pray that the Earth gains peace, the peace that lies within each soul.

Each soul that finds peace showers that peace within the world. Man must make peace within that the world without may know peace. To have peace within gives every other soul the respect and love that is within the self.

To love another as self is to seek peace that it may be shared and where wars without will end.

I show you the peaceful world within your soul, Janine. I show you how this peace spreads and declares no more war within or without. To love all souls is to honor all souls with no regard to what is seen on the outside. 

I show you the wars that make men angry and hateful and shower others in their war.  The River of the I Am flows in love and only love and it shall one day overcome hate and war. 

Be of peace, Janine. Be of hope, Janine, and all shall be done in God's time. Prayer shall one day overcome hate and war. Let us walk in constant prayer that shall spread as the peace of Jesus spreads through us, one day and one child at a time.