Seek the Depths of your Soul Where Jesus Abides

 Janine, come and taste this new day with me. Let us move into the depths of your soul where the River of the I Am flows with Jesus who is the Lifeblood of the River and your soul. 

Your soul knows Jesus and me. Your soul is protected from harm by God's commandment for God is the  gatekeeper of your heart and soul. No man nor mountain can destroy what God has intended for you and all of His children. 

Your heart and soul holds the truth for Jesus abides in each heart and soul and is showing us the truth and the way in each inch and moment of our walk. I taste your love for me. I hold you in my heart that holds the love of my womb, Jesus.

Today, Janine, shall give you another day to walk with me into the world to witness to others that others may open their hearts and souls to what is deep within where Jesus abides. 

I taste your joy and peace. I hold you in my joy and peace. There is no amount of the clanging of the noise nor stress nor war that can damage you when you arm yourself with the love and only love of Jesus. 

When war, noise or stress faces you, Jesus and I are here for you. You need only seek the depths of your soul and there we are. Let those with ears to hear, hear.