The Beauty of the Anew

 Janine, my child, come. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am that lies deep within your soul where we commune in the ways of mother and child. 

Do not allow yourself to make light of what we have. It may seem as just  another day upon the surface. But here within the River of the I Am there is not just another day. It is a new day and I show you the garden of our hearts that takes in the anew. 

You are opened and naked of heart and soul where anew is always of joy, peace and the excitement of the anew. Anew is to be awakened to what has been cleansed in the loving waters of the River of the I Am where you are made light for Jesus carries you and is responsible for the cleansing that makes this day anew. 

My dear child, allow yourself to be still and take in the nurture of the anew where all is made clean and bright and simple. I see and hear your soul that shines in the anew. Be still now and take in the anew.