The River Has No End to Its Depths

 Janine, my child, I welcome you back to this Tabernacle. You are loved and you attend to me and to your soul that we may hold each other in the ways of mother and child. You now know the love of your heavenly mother who holds and judges you never. I hold you with the love of my heart that fills, attends to, and brings Jesus into our communion for it is by Jesus that we have what we have.

I had to go through the pain of watching my Son die for all of man. Jesus, the lamb, has paid for all sins of man with no matter the gravity of those sins. His death alone gives us heed to see each child as He sees each child for to die for all men with no matter the gravity of their sins is to love with a love beyond human understanding.

Take hold of Jesus who is in this inner depth with us and know His love. Take hold of Jesus and know the touch of His peace. Take hold of Jesus at this depth and taste the ways of your design for you were designed to love as Jesus loves. With each depth you grow closer to His depth of love and only love. With each depth you grow in His ways of love and only love. The River has no end to its depths. The River has no end to Jesus' Love.