Trust in the Covenant

 Janine, my child, come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune and where you are filled with the love of my heart and my womb. Jesus is with us in all things for we gather together in our yes. 

I prepare you for the day. You know not what awaits us on this new day. We know not the ways of the inch and moment ahead of us. We do know, however, that Jesus is with us in each inch and moment to show the way.

I shall be with you. Jesus shall be with us. The River of the I Am flows with us. No need to fear for you are protected by the River of the I Am and God's promises.

The Covenant with man is set in the stone of God's promises. There is Eternity and there is a love that cannot end between God and man. 

Trust in the promises of God. When you doubt, allow your soul to speak for it holds the soft voice of Jesus who calms any doubts or storms. Take in this inch and moment that calms you and feeds you. Allow the next inch and moment to show itself in God's timing. Allow all to flow with the love of Jesus who walks with us in all things.