You Grow the Mountain Beneath Your Feet

 Janine, my child, as your hands attend to this Tabernacle take note of the letting go of all that is of the noise. We move into the depths of the River of the I Am where the noise cannot enter. Take note of how your body becomes freer from that which is on the surface of the River of the I Am.

To be of these depths is to have come to realize that all was started all those years ago when you began to trust in my love and my words that came through this Tabernacle. Your yes of those years ago and your daily attendance to this Tabernacle have gained you these depths for one day builds upon the previous.

Today, Janine, it is a new day and it is a deeper day within your soul for you flow with me deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am.  You also grow your foundation each day where you see from a higher ground.  As we move deeper and deeper into the River of the I Am, the ground beneath you grows as well. As the ground grows beneath your feet, you see from the clearer view of the mountain top being built beneath your feet. Jesus is with you as you rise up to higher ground. Jesus is with you as you go deeper and deeper into your soul.

How is it, Janine, that as you flow deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am, you grow the mountain beneath your feet where you see a clearer and clearer view from the growing mountain? I say to you, that as you grow your soul and become deeper and deeper, so too, my child, you stand on higher and  higher ground that you may see all the more and more from the view of Jesus. 

You grow the mountain beneath your feet, for by the hand of Jesus, you see as He sees all the more and more each day that you attend to your soul. Let those with ears to hear, hear.