The River of the I Am Flows Within You

 Janine, my child, I hear your prayers and I hear them within your heart that loves self and others. You love to the extent you can love yourself and others. Love is within my heart and I fill you with the love that has no boundaries of judgments. Come and be with me and with Jesus in the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune and bask in the Light and gentleness of the River. 

Jesus holds us within the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am. Today, as we bask in the anew, know that all of the old is written and the new is here. The day is here and Jesus shows us the way within this inch and moment. Take in the joy and peace of what we have. Take in the anew for it shall make your day light and gentle.

Love yourself as Jesus loves you where gentleness and peace reign deep within with no matter the noise in the outside world. The sun has not yet risen but you know it shall. The new day is here and has risen for us. To be within this soft and gentle flow with no boundaries nor judgments is to be of the peace of Jesus where you can trust that you are not walking alone, but rather, you are walking with Jesus and me within the holding of the River of the I Am that flows deep within your being.

No need for want here for all is given here. No need for expectations here for the peace here  needs no expectations. No need to make matter of any noise for the River deep within you is quiet and gentle and simple, simply love and only love. The River of the I Am Flows Deep Within You.