Jesus Calms the Noise

 Janine, come. Come and let your hands take in the taste of  my heart. Come and be known for I am your mother who fills you that you may know how much you are loved.

The world may say you cannot taste with your hands, but you and I know that your hands attend to this Tabernacle where we move into the depths of the River of the I Am and where your hands expand your senses. Your hands become expanded that you may take in the taste of my heart.

Love here, my child, expands you. Love here, my child, gives you the taste of Jesus for it is Jesus who has given us this Tabernacle.

Jesus shows us the way in this new day as in each day. You ask only to be a part of all of this and you are being heard. You are expanding with the awareness and taste of that which is of the River of the I Am. Your senses take in all the more and more each day.

Today, you are seeing the dissolution of the noise as it rises for Jesus is calming the waters within you. Take in this calming where the noise is being laughed at for it is just noise.  To laugh at the silliness of the noise is to trust that Jesus is with you where the noise withdraws when laughed at. The noise cannot do harm when  you allow Jesus to show you its silliness.